The terms ‘You’ or ‘Your’ refer to you as the user (registered or unregistered) of the Website and the terms ‘We’, ‘Us” and ‘Our’ refer to JDS MULTI-SPECIALITY HOMOEOPATHIC HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE
- CONSENT :-
- You acknowledge that you are providing your Personal Information out of your free will.
- If you are providing Personal Information on behalf of a third party, then you hereby undertake and confirm that you have the legal authority to do so and to agree to this policy on behalf of such third party. If you are providing Personal Information on behalf of a minor, you hereby confirm that you are the parent or legal guardian of such minor.
- You have the option not to provide us the Personal Information sought to be collected. You will also have an option to withdraw your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of the consent is intimated to us in writing. If you do not provide us Your Personal Information or if you withdraw the consent to provide us Personal Information at any point in time, We shall have the option not to fulfil the purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and We may restrict you from using the Website or Services.
- Children’s Privacy:-
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE:-
- INFORMATION COLLECTION-
- How such data is collected:-
The methods by which we collect your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:-
(i) When you register on Our Website,
(ii) When you provide Your Personal Information to Us,
(iii) During the course of Services provided to you by us,
(iv) When You use the features on Our Website which require certain information to function correctly.
- How is such data used :-
Our Personal Information may be used for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To operate and improve the Website;
- To provide effective Services;
- To perform studies, research and analysis for improving Our information, analysis, services and technologies; and ensuring that the content and advertising displayed are customized to Your interests and preferences;
- To contact You via phone, SMS, WhatsApp, email, etc. for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders and other security announcements;
- To send promotional mailings from Us or any of Our channel partners via SMS, WhatsApp, email or postal mail;
- To advertise products and Services of JDS MULTI-SPECIALITY HOMOEOPATHIC HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE and third parties;
- To transfer information about You if we are acquired by or merged with another company;
- To share with our business partners for provision of specific services you have ordered so as to enable them to provide effective services to You;
- To administer or otherwise carry out Our obligations in relation to any agreement You have with us;
- To build your profile on the Website;
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
- To aggregate Personal Information for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and to sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates,
- (referred to as “Purpose(s)”)
- LOG DATA:-
- We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- We may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on your computer. You can erase or choose to block these cookies from your computer. You can configure your computer’s browser to alert you when we attempt to send you a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. If you have turned cookies off, you may be prevented from using certain features of the Website.
- While we will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by us in relation to your Personal Information.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES-
- LEGAL LIABILITIES
- DATA LOSS:-
- JDS MULTI-SPECIALITY HOMOEOPATHIC HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE is not responsible for data recovery in case of unexpected and accidental data loss due to any technical reasons or otherwise.
- PAYMENT RELATED COMPLIANCES:-
- If there is any query or compliance related issue please contact your bank or RAZORPAY compliance department for the solution of the same. JDS MULTI-SPECIALITY HOMOEOPATHIC HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE does not hold any responsibility for the same.
12. TERM OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION-
- Such data provided by the patient shall be saved on app cloud database for an indefinite period post consultation.
- CONTACT US-
- If You need to update or correct your Personal Information or have any grievance with respect to the processing or use of your Personal Information, for any reason, you may send updates and corrections to us at email@example.com and we will take all necessary efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time.